Monday 23 March 2009

Moda Fad 2009

Although I missed the actual fashion shows for this year's Moda Fad event, I swung by the showroom sale event to see the collections of the 20 or so young up and coming designers.

Some of my personal highlights were:

The structured, knitted, body-armour like pieces by designer Julia Triay, in shades of grey:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The delicate, folded and pleated leather bags and sweet, feminine lace necklaces and head jewellery by Arianne:

Photobucket

Photobucket


I also really liked the collection by "tu cara me suena" with its mix of draping, interesting cuts, and palette of soft powdery colours mixed with black... I spent a good while contemplating buying the grey and yellow (always a fail-proof combination of colours) vintage-print top below right.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment