Monday 6 April 2009

No hay vuelta

Extremely talented upcoming young designer Ida Johansson came to our poker-night last week and brought lovely surprises for me! A gorgeous dress, and prints of Carlo and I modeling her final collection last summer.

The print of the dress is something that my inner 13 year old will never stop lusting.... i.e., anything shiny, golden, and flower-print... even better if all at the same time! I think I'm going to combine it with some tougher elements like an 80s studded denim vest to tone down the flowery-ness every so slightly... or something grey, and woollen. Like a crazy librarian. Or wear it as Ida intended, with the sheer white dress over it. Though I love the print and shininess of it too much to hide it!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mmmm... shiny flowers....


Here are some of the Mito Magico photos that Ida ended up using in her final presentation of the collection:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm still so surprised that she managed to can these pictures in about 2 hours of messing around in a field!


Here are some pictures of Ida's A/W 2009-10 show, which she presented at Cibeles Madrid fashion week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(photos from Vogue.es)

No comments:

Post a Comment