Monday 27 April 2009

Uslu airlines

Best make-up related news of the year!  Paco Rueda at Jaume 1 has started selling Uslu Airlines nail varnishes, the best nailvarnishes in the world!  No other brand combines such amazing colours with long-lasting wear.  The colours are named after airports around the world too, which I like.  It's sort of like taking a little trip, just by painting your nails.  But a lot cheaper.  
I've been wearing the MRK (Marrakech) Red for about two years straight, but now I'm going through a turquoise OSM (Mosul) by Bernard Wilhelm phase. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. actually i've got the pale pink on my nails...it's really long lasting and i love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you get the pale pink bernard wilhelm one?? best.ever.pink.shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo these are my faves at all.
    bpught them in berlin here in barcelona they dont even exist
    ; )))

    ReplyDelete